Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Rest of January 2018 (Part 3)

Cal and baking soda

Chet's first trip to the dentist was so fun to be a part of.  He was happy and not too shy.  He would talk but in a high pitched voice, maybe because he was nervous.  He loved getting his "surprise" (prize) at the end.

Our shower was gross.  Mold was there and we couldn't get rid of it.  It smelled.  We got a new one installed.  Here is the before.

During

After.  Much better.

Ty somehow got his gum stuck in his hair.  I remembered the peanut butter trick, but it was going to take forever.  I ended up just cutting a big chunk of hair out.  It paired nicely with his scar from when he got staples in his head after falling down the stairs.

Chet and Cal are always excited to see the bus and to see Ty come.  Ty is equally excited.

Eric is trying to pull Janie's top tooth out.  I could hardly watch but I did snap this picture.

Janie tried on a few dresses for her baptism picked out and sent from Grandma Deni.

Playing baseball with Dad.

This was before Chet hit Cal in the lip with the bat.  I was afraid that would happen but was watching so closely.  I turned away when Blake slid into third on our grass and got mud all up and down his leg.  That's when Chet got Cal.
Got it out!

Playing Ticket to Ride during Cal's nap.

Ever since we went to the MSI in Chicago in November, the kids had been begging to make slime.  I put it off as long as I could, but one day in January we did it.  I wanted them to stop asking me about it.  It was, indeed, messy.

No comments: