I thought I had all of my January pictures uploaded to the computer but I didn't. I found a bunch more but now all of January will be out of order. Oh well. Just getting it done.
The kids like to spy on mom. I can hear or see them hiding and watching me while I'm in the kitchen. If I say "What are you doing?!" They scream and run back upstairs. Here is their spy map.
It was such a cold January that the kids didn't get to go sledding--except for this one day. But it was still too cold. I stayed in the car with Cal in case anyone wanted to come get warm. Eric and the kids sled for about an hour at a hill about a mile from our house.
Trip to DQ while Janie was at hip hop on a Monday night. Eric was at work.
They are pretty obsessed with Mario. Chet probably loves it the most. He is always asking (and crying and whining) to play. But he doesn't actually play--he just sits and watches.





















No comments:
Post a Comment