Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The First Few Weeks

Marita came to help the week before I was due.  She was able to see Cal at the hospital before she flew home.  My mom came and stayed for two weeks.  I could not have done it without these two-- they are both wonderful.  The kids had a great time.  Eric was pretty great himself.  He had a lot to juggle but he took care of all of us.










Ty's preschool had a bowling field trip.  I'm so glad I was able to go on this fun date with him.  He was all smiles.

 Thirteen days old.





The day before my mom flew home, the weather was perfect.  I think it hit 70 degrees.  The kids worked together to collect lots of acorns.





Blake created this Veterans poster for his schools contest.  And he won!  I think he got a free ice cream.  He is always winning contests.






We had free coupons to restaurants since we just moved here.  I took Janie out to get a hamburger at a fancy restaurant and then to Five Guys to share a shake.  I love our girl time.





No comments: