Friday, December 30, 2016

Halloween



We went to our ward Halloween party.  We ate chili and cornbread and then the kids trunk or treated outside.  Afterwards Eric went to the airport to pick up his mom who was coming to visit and help for the week.  I went home and was cleaning up.  I noticed that Chet had gone into the laundry room and shut the door.  He was trying to be sneaky and was helping himself to a cauldron of candy.


'







On Halloween night, we first attended a neighborhood party and ate dinner and met our neighbors.  Afterwards the kids trick or treated.  Because we have a small neighborhood, many houses handed out regular sized candy.  The kids were in heaven.  

I was 38+ weeks pregnant and was having a hard time walking around while they trick or treated so I went home.  I was having contractions that night and thought I could be in labor.  They kept coming and were less than five minutes apart.  We ended up going to the hospital only to be sent home for a false alarm.  



No comments: