Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Kim Comes to Visit!

Kim brought her three kids to visit us for ten days.  It was really great.






We were all able to go to Ty's field trip to the pumpkin patch.  We went for a hay ride, picked a pumpkin, and went through a corn maze.  I thought we were stuck in that wet maze for good. 




I pulled the kids out of school and we went to Chuck E. Cheese!  Dress up for Halloween and get fifty free tickets?  Ok!  

My kids had dentist appointments.  Kim held down the fort in the waiting room.  Ty had his first check up.  He did great!  He really loved it and kept talking about it afterward.  

These kids raked all these leaves.


Elaine and I went to visit Janie at school and ate lunch with her and her friends.  We surprised her and it was fun to see her face when she saw us.

I was able to volunteer in Blake's class for the first time.  He is such a good student and it was fun to see his classroom and meet his friends.

Got some gaming in.

We went to the library a couple of times.  At one point I was checking out books while Kim was watching the seven kids.  They were getting a little rowdy at the end and an older lady asked her if she could keep the kids quiet.  The lady said she had hearing aids in her ears and they were ringing.  Woopsies.


Chick Fila play place

Elaine's Beanie Boo named Ice Cube

The high school put on a Halloween activity where you go from room to room and play a different game to receive candy.  Kim stayed home with Chet and Reid.  I took these five and got plenty of looks with my crew in tow and my big belly.  It was fun though.  The kids were eating candy as they went, eager to get more.

Kim made lots of food for me to put in my freezer.  She made muffins, bread, crock pot meals, egg burritos, and peppermint patties.

I loved having her and wish we didn't live a zillion miles away.  Our kids fit right in together and they played and played.

No comments: