We went to visit Keri and her family for part of Labor Day weekend. It was so fun! These cute cousins are so good to our kids. They played nonstop. We tried their favorite BoSa doughnuts-- maple with bacon was so good. Everyone played a rousing game of soccer in the backyard. There was an attempt to watch Jonathan in the marching band at the high school football game but it was cancelled due to weather. Boys went to the driving range. Keri and I went for our walk. I did the girls hair to match each other. Always a good time with family.
Cute Quotes:
Abbie: (As I'm changing Chet's diaper) "When I'm older I'm not going to change diapers. I'm going to make my husband do it."
Sarah: (While admiring Chet) "Look at Chet's cute little ears, and then there are my ears, and then there are apostle ears."
1 comment:
so fun to see! Girls loved looking at the pictures with me. I love the quotes. Good luck to Abbie never changing a diaper....her poor future husband.
Post a Comment