Saturday, August 16, 2014

Car Wash

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The last time we got a car wash--Ty's face was hilarious everytime the washer came near his window.  It would startle him and Eric and I laughed so hard.
 
One day this week we were all bored.  We needed to get out but I didn't feel like going anywhere big.  So our outing for the day was to go through the drive through car wash.  Wahoo.  I brought my camera to see if Ty would make his funny face.  He was a little more composed this time but still didn't like it.
 
Here are some other highlights from the week:
 
Ty spilled water all over himself during lunch one day.  I took his clothes off and his diaper because it was soaked.  We walked to his room to grab a diaper and clothes.  Before I could get his diaper on he started peeing near his book shelf.  I was afraid this would happen so I had been watching him and saw that he was starting to go.  I ran over and put my cupped hands underneath and caught almost all of his pee while frantically saying "Ty!  Stop peeing!" 
 
I did it.  I took all four kids to go grocery shopping.  It was a little crazy but overall was fine.  I didn't go needing to get much.  When we were in the check out line a lady in front of us said she had noticed us earlier in the store and was impressed with how good my kids were.  She gave each of them a penny so they could ride the horse at the front of the store.  That was nice.

No comments: