I haven't taken pictures for awhile. Maybe it was because Ty didn't really have any clothes. I didn't find much from when Blake was this age. So I finally went shopping and come to find all of the clothes are too big for him. I bought jeans and pants that are 12 to 18 months and they slide right off. He is a picky little eater so maybe that is why. He does have a big belly though--kind of huge. But he has small hips and his legs are white and skinny.
Eveyone comments on his hair which is funny because I don't think anything about his hair. Just a head of hair to me. But people stop me everywhere and say "Oh look at that hair!"
He isn't talking much but today he did say "Jesus." And it was cute and I could understand it every time even though someone else might not be able to.
He always has something in each hand and is carrying it around the house. Only to drop it where it doesn't belong and find two more things to pick up and take somewhere else.
2 comments:
So adorable.
Love his personality!
Post a Comment