Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Preschool

 
 
 
My friends and I are taking turns running a little preschool for these cute kids.  I started it off this week.  It is on Monday and Wednesday mornings for 2 hours.  I will teach for 2 weeks and then we will rotate.  I have really enjoyed it so far.  They mostly want to just play in the basement and it is cute to observe their pretend play with each other.  I have some activities, books, and music time planned and so far so good.  Our theme has been on apples and on Monday they helped me make applesauce.  Janie loves it and is always asking when it is preschool time.  And when Blake gets home he wants to hear all about what we did. 

2 comments:

keri said...

So FUN!!! Love that you and Janie have this. Keep me posted on how it all goes!

Jen said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. Oh, these kids are SO cute! Just cracking up over Janie shooting you in the rear with her darling lisp. And, Blake, the big boy, starting kindergarten. So great that you were able to be with him his whole first day. (Jealous!) And, Ty is so cute.

Ah, miss you guys. :)