I just wrote in my journal about how Blake is starting Kindergaten tomorrow and I'm a mess! I know he will love it and that he is ready. But I'm still sad. I'm sad that my five years are up and that we can't roll out of bed every morning and watch Curious George at 8:00. And then decide together what we should do for the day. And I'm going to be sad whenever his favorite songs come on the radio in the car, which is pretty much every song that he knows. And I don't know what I will do without hearing all of his million questions. He will be at school for seven hours a day which is a lot to be away from each other--especially since we have always been together. Let's be honest though--it's not even like every day was bliss. Every day was kind of hard. He is so head strong with lots of energy, and him and Janie fight like crazy. But he has a love for life and I will miss that for seven hours every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment