Friday, June 28, 2013

Janie - 3 and almost 1/2

We have had a hard time keeping this little one in bed at night.  Sometimes she comes out wearing a hat and a necklace and asking a question about a piece of paper she is holding.
 
One night she came out and said "Mom, what is under the floor?  Nothing?" And then ran back to bed.
 

She says some funny things.  I don't understand how she comes up with some of this stuff.  I've been writing them down for awhile and need to document.

She put on her clothes the other day and said "Don't I look cute when I bend over in these clothes?  Don't I looke adorable when I bend over in these clothes?"  (Ok What?!  We have never talked like that.)

The kids and I have been talking about what we should decorate Ty's cake for his birthday.  We had been throwing ideas around for a few days.  We were playing in the basement and she said "Do me for his birthday.  He loves me."  So I asked her if we should decorate his cake with a Janie and she said yeah.

She loves to read books to herself.  I love it because she talks so hilarious.  One line I caught was "When are we going to be home?  Said the brother to his mom."

Lately she has been singing Kelly Clarkson "Catch My Breath."  "This is my life.  I won't be toe.  You're supposed to be white."

She has a thing for Bruno Mars because whenever a song of his comes on she gets so excited and says it is her favorite.

I was talking to her a couple nights ago about making good choices and how we want to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. She asked where they were and I said they are in heaven. She was quiet for a bit and then said "Are there toys on the moon? What if Ty poops there?"

3 comments:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

She's hilarious. What if Ty poops there? A Janie cake. I love her.

Briana Weir said...

oh my gosh, i need to squeeze her. she is too much. i keep laughing about these-- "don't i look cute when i bend over in these clothes?" hahaha

Lydiahawke said...

Love her funny comments!