Ty is kind of a serious kid. I thought he was going to smile and squeal with delight when I put batteries in the ball popper, but he was pretty straight faced. When anyone smiles at him he gives a shy smile back and leans into me. I love that.
He can sign "more."
Gets mad when Blake and Janie are eating and he is not.
Starting to have opinions about food and screams if it doesn't taste good.
Switched to whole milk. So glad to be done buying formula.
Dropped a block in the toilet today.
Loves to open and shut anything that opens and shuts.
Likes to dance.
Screams when Blake or Janie touch him--they are always in his face trying to hug and wrestle him.
Leaves a trail of toys throughout the house.
Loves peek-a-boo and patty cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so funny! That sounds exactly like Grant! Cant wait to get them together!! Its getting close
Post a Comment