Friday, June 7, 2013

Deanna's Playhouse

Deanna's Playhouse is about one hour away in Holland, Michigan.  We've been meaning to check it out and finally did on Wednesday.  It is open from 10 to 3 and we stayed the whole time.  I took too many pictures.  We really had a great time together.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

3 comments:

Jen said...

This looks like a cooler version of Super Frank's in Pleasanton. Way fun. And, I love that Janie totally dressed up and danced for you.

Way to go you on the half marathon! That's a great time!!!! Especially running by yourself.

Someday, we should run one together. :)

Super fun trip to DC. Such a great place. I'm going out there in a few weeks for a wedding and hoping that it's pleasant.

Lydiahawke said...

Looks fun!

Briana Weir said...

ah! my favorite outfit of janie's! complete with crimpy hair! love those kids.