Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kids

 Scary!  Janie went outside to play and came back looking like this.  Chalk and mud.
Here is a smile.  I love how it is big and makes his eyes squint.
 Blake and Janie are always wanting to touch Ty so I tell them to just touch the top of his head.  Now they are always rubbing his head and they have rubbed all of his top hair off.  Looking like an old man.
Blake was (always is) bugging Janie in the car.  "I will just do this so I cannot see Blake."

We found a new park today.  It had toys to play on, water area, basketball hoops, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, grass area, ping pong table, picnic benches, horse shoe, and bocce ball.  It was awesome.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Janie's right--we all need blinders from time to time. Ty has his own look--love it!