Friday, August 10, 2012

Stuff

Last week we went downtown to the splash pad.  Ty just stayed in his car seat but he wore a cute swim outfit.
He is six weeks old today and time is flying.  He is surprisingly kind of on a schedule.  I find myself feeding him at a lot of the same times every day.  Every night at about 5pm and morning feedings at 2am and then about 6am have been consistent. 

The smile is emerging.  Eric was getting him to smile above but every time I snapped a picture I missed it.  Stay tuned.
We have had a few rainy days this week.  I found a recipe in a magazine for "play sand."  You mix 4 cups of flour with 1/2 cup of oil.  It worked and entertained the kids for over an hour.  It got messier as time wen on but we were in the garage so just swept it up.  It was all over their clothes so we undressed for baths.  The kids asked if they could see the rain...


                                     
and had so much fun dancing and singing naked in it.


Janie loves Ty and all babies.  Whenever she sees another baby somewhere she asks if she can touch them.  Very sweet.

2 comments:

Lydiahawke said...

so fun! i wish it would rain here some time....

Denise said...

Ty is SO CUTE! And good job with Janie's hair!