Janie's new dot outfit from Grandma. I have a thing for polka dots and she knows it so she always sends me stuff for Janie with them. Why do I love dots so much? I don't know.
Can't see them as well but Ty has baby acne dots all over his face and neck. Just sticking with the dot theme. This picture is of him trying to make noise. I forgot and love how when a baby is finding his voice his upper lip sticks out a little. He does this when we stick our tongues out at him. I love how I can see in his eyes that he is noticing my sounds and mouth movements and wants to participate even though he doesn't know how.
Here are Blake's dots. Not as cool. We were at the park yesterday for 3 hours and after we got home I gave him a bath and noticed he had a rash all over his body. They were everywhere and Blake said they itched. We were told to give him Benedryl and cream last night. This morning when I saw him they had grown. And they look freaky. I took him to the doctor today and he said that they are idiopathic hives, which means we don't know where they came from. He said maybe the sun but probably not anything from the park. They will go away in about a week. They look way worse in person and it makes me sad! There are some on his face now too. Blake doesn't seemed to phased by it which is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment