Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Janie!


Here she is showing that she's two.









Eric was blowing up balloons and then letting them fly around the house. She kept laughing so hard.



























I love this little girl. We have been talking about her birthday for a couple weeks now. She would get so excited and mention candles and blowing them out. This past week when I'd ask her who's birthday is on Sunday she'd say "Janie. Not Blake. In July." She was pretty serious while opening presents and eating her cake but I know she was happy. Her cake didn't turn out as cute as I wanted--it had letters on it because she loves letters. We got her a doll house and it is so fun to watch her play house with the people.

4 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Janie! We love you!

Lindsey said...

Blake looks super excited about the dollhouse.

She looks so cute :)

Briana Weir said...

awww, sweet two year old girl! i don't normally think she looks too much like blake but she does in the third picture down.

yay! happy birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Janie!
I am still dying over her hair.