Blake
*What he said when he accidentally swallowed some carrot. "One of the carrots went to my tummy withbout nobody...withbout my teeth biting it."
*(Talking to me) "I have a fun time with you every each day." Awwww.
*A few weeks ago we had minestrone soup for dinner. That Sunday during church, it was announced that next would be the administration of the sacrament. Blake quickly turned to me and said "Hey Mom! Minestrone soup!" He thought they had been talking about his dinner.
*We were playing memory and I kept getting matches. I told Blake that I have a good memory and he said "No I have a gooder remembery."
Janie
*She was trying to climb on the stool and I kept telling her no and that she needed to get down because she was going to fall. I realized that my saying "no" has zero effect on her. Eric chimed in and said "Janie, no." Janie burst into tears and came to me for comfort as she said "Daddy told me no." My kids don't listen to me or take me seriously!
* She has the cutest little lisp.
* She loves loves food. My friends are always amazed and how often and how much my kids eat. Lately when she has finished a treat she will cry and cry because it's all gone.
1 comment:
Such a crack up. I love reading their funny sayings.
Post a Comment