Sunday, February 19, 2012

Announcement


We are going to have a baby and are due July 5th! I never have any pictures of myself so I made Eric take a bunch the other day. And all of them were of me with my eyes closed or making a funny face. He finally just zoomed in on my belly. I will be 21 weeks this week and I'm feeling great.
We have our big ultrasound on the 28th and we aren't going to find out what we are having. I was dying to know the gender before with Blake and Janie, but I am ok waiting this time for some reason. I guess because we are prepared for either boy or girl--and I would be happy with either one. Blake is often talking about how the baby is a girl. Some weeks I think it's a boy--right now I'm guessing a girl. We are all just excited to have a little baby in our house soon.

13 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys :)

Lydia and Josh said...

so excited!!!

Brett and Kimberly said...

Tooooooo cute. I want to hug your bump.

The Weist Family said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! Such exciting news.

Joy Carlton said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting news.

littlejensenfamily said...

YAY we can compare baby bumps in just a couple of days!!!!

Melanie said...

woohoo! That's exciting! And how fun that you're going to let the gender be a surprise!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Congratulations! I want to spank you though for not finding out...the suspense will kill me!!!! Seriously though, I hope you are feeling okay. And what a great day for the baby to be due! :-)

Jen said...

I was thinking the other day that I miss you and need to call you. You're too far away. :(

And, I can hardly believe that you are already 21 weeks!!!! That baby will be here in the blink of an eye. (at least to me, right? ;) )

acandiedapple said...

Congrats! That's so fun!

Melissa said...

YAY for babies!!!

Katie Houston said...

You are so lucky!! Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing...due right around your birthday!! SO FUN.

Stephen said...

Congrats, Katie! Can't wait to see another Jensen baby enter the world, and by the way, I can't belive how much Janie looks like you. So adorable!

Julianne