
- Blake has has a thing with monsters. He is always talking, reading, and playing with them. But he is so scared of them. He woke up one night over Christmas break and ran screaming out of our room. He said that a monster was trying to bite his finger. Now he is scared when he goes to bed. I went to kiss him goodnight and found this dinosaur on his bed. Eric had been in before me. When I walked in Blake said "Monsters don't like dinosaurs." He wasn't scared anymore and felt confident that his dinosaur would protect him. Good job Eric.
- We were making crafts yesterday and playing with pipe cleaners. He couldn't poke them through the paper so he said and I quote, "Maybe when I'm stronger or shorter I will learn how to do this."
- Blake doesn't love the idea of nursery. He told us many times in California, "The doctor said I don't have to go to nursery in Michigan."
- The other day he wanted to watch a movie. I told him to wait a minute. He opened the case and said while looking at the CD, "See this says I can watch the movie right now."
5 comments:
I love it. I told nate these stories after we talked the other day. So funny.
We all need a dinosaur.
Frame this pic, Katie. It is priceless! In thirty or forty years he can refer to it in a talk at church.
Oh man that kid is funny!!
Smart Eric, very smart!
Post a Comment