Christmas was great. All month Blake had been talking about a red ball that he wanted Santa to bring him. He was excited to find it. Blake helped everyone open their presents. My favorite was when he helped baby Bentley open his red vest. Blake saw it and excitedly yelled "Yarn! Yarn! Mom, I got yarn!" He later got his own vest and said it again. "Hey, I got more yarn!" He must have been worn out from the morning because he took a 3.5 hour nap and then I had to wake him up.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Christmas 2010
Christmas was great. All month Blake had been talking about a red ball that he wanted Santa to bring him. He was excited to find it. Blake helped everyone open their presents. My favorite was when he helped baby Bentley open his red vest. Blake saw it and excitedly yelled "Yarn! Yarn! Mom, I got yarn!" He later got his own vest and said it again. "Hey, I got more yarn!" He must have been worn out from the morning because he took a 3.5 hour nap and then I had to wake him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yarn! Yea! I love the one on his hands and knees arching his back and smiling! Christmas is SOOOO exciting!
You got some good shots of your kids! Is Janie walking now?? Blake says the funniest things! I bet Christmas is SO fun when your kids start to get it.
Fun! Love the yarn comments from Blake!
Post a Comment