Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Janie - 8 Months

- Still mostly army crawling. A lot of rocking on hands and knees and has done a few real crawls.
- Recently started pulling herself up to things. She is always climbing on me. I walked in to get her from her nap today and she was standing in her crib. This was the first time she's done that.
- A lot more babbling.
- If I feed her food she doesn't love (green beans, peas) she yells so loud. Then I get some fruit to mix with it and she stops yelling.
- I think she understands the words bounce, dada, eat, and bottle.
- So tricky to change her diaper and get her dressed. She will not hold still.
- Smiles for mom and laughs for Blake.
- She lights up when Eric walks in the room.

4 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

so so so cute! I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!

Denise said...

Janie is YUMMY!

Jill said...

She already has so much hair! And what a cute little face! She sounds like a wiggle worm!

Jen said...

Ah, those cheeks. :) You should video the army crawl!