Blake was a horse for Halloween but he did get some compliments on what a cute cow he was. Our ward had a trunk or treat party and Eric and I attempted to dress up as cow people (cowboy/girl) to go with our horse.
We didn't have much for our costumes so Eric thought my jean jacket would be a nice addition. Do any of you know this side of Eric? And why does he fit into my clothes?
Oh my gosh Katie, Blake is SO cute! How fun!! I'm so jealous! It looks like you are having SO much fun! I can't wait to see you in a month and a half or so!! I hope your little boy is coming!! :)
I have been horrible at keeping in contact. You are adorable!! Cute costumes! will you be coming to CA for Thanksgiving or Christmas!? And when did Blake get so big?! All the best!
10 comments:
Very very very cute.
Yee Haw! You guys were so cute. And no, I don't know that side of Eric.
Hilarious. I love your costumes.
How cute, I love it when families have a theme to their costumes...:)
too adorable - love the family photo:)
What a Cute little Cow!
What a cute family! And yes, we are going to be in Sunnyvale for Christmas & Thanksgiving. Also, give me a call, I just called you today.
Super cute costumes, Katie! That picture of Eric is awesome.
Oh my gosh Katie, Blake is SO cute! How fun!! I'm so jealous! It looks like you are having SO much fun! I can't wait to see you in a month and a half or so!! I hope your little boy is coming!! :)
I have been horrible at keeping in contact. You are adorable!! Cute costumes! will you be coming to CA for Thanksgiving or Christmas!? And when did Blake get so big?! All the best!
Post a Comment