Blake had his 4 month doctor appointment today. He weighed in at 15 pounds 11 ounces and is 25.5 inches long. The doctor said that he was in the 75 percentile for both but I think it's higher based on multiple nurses comments of "Whoa- that is a big baby!" He did great with his shots.
It snowed today! I walked home in the snow. I remember always loving the first few snows when I was in Utah and that is how I felt today. I know that I'll be singing another tune in a few months but for now it is fun.
8 comments:
Whoa- Thats a cute baby! He is adorable, and babies with full cheeks are WAY cuter. Ask anyone.
I hope you he loves the snow like you do.
Katie he is so cute! He looks just like you =)
Wow! He seriously keeps getting cuter and cuter, and I love the smile below. Austin just had his 9 month check-up today and he was only 16 pounds 2 ounces. I wish I could see them next to each other! I bet they're almost the same size! Oh... they would be the best little friends. We can't wait to see you in just about a month!
What a cutie! So big!! Eric and I just had a flash back to when he was born and was SO tiny because he wasn't eating enough. I bet you can hardly remember those days. I LOVE the smile pictures. Ah, snow, I miss it too. . . for about a day or two. :) I owe you an email! It's been busy around here!!
His smiles are so cute! I can't wait to hold him! I'm glad you like the snow.
I love BLAKE! I just took Daphne to her two month and she is in the 95% for both height and weight... so I get you on having a big baby everyone wants to comment about. I think Daphne is mostly cheeks! I talked to my grandparents and we are a go for Bri's. I CAN'T WAIT to get together!
super cute katie. I'm one lucky aunt.
Go Blakers! You are totally taking after your buddy Grant...okay, you never met him but you are buddies you guys just don't know it. Stay warm in Chicago! Love ya!
Post a Comment