We celebrated Thanksgiving in St. Louis this year. There were 18 people at Eric's parents' house- 8 adults and 10 grandchildren. Before dinner we went to play football and it was a beautful day. Afterwards all of the adults were moaning and groaning because of injuries.
Eric loved wearing his high school baseball outfit.
On Friday we went to the zoo. I had not been to the zoo in years and I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids. I was fascinated by these anteaters. They are so weird! I also loved the hippos, giraffes, and zebras.
On Saturday Eric and I played cops and robbers and capture the flag with all the kids. Again, so much fun and something I haven't done in a long time. We also got to visit some college buddies, the Gertsch's, who live in St. Louis. Each night the family played games- mostly Guesstures and Pictionary. Pictionary is my new favorite game- it is so fun!
5 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a great holiday
sounds like a fun thanksgiving. eric's mom looks so happy to have all the grandkids around.
LOVE the Lafayette jacket and Coca-Cola pants!! Ha, ha, ha!
The zoo here is supposed to have pretty cool lights...just find a warm day to go!
I notice Eric was on his own team. Was that because he was so good or because no one wanted to be on his team because he hogs the ball?
Post a Comment