Saturday, November 8, 2008

Personality

Blake likes to be outside.
He doesn't like to wait for his food.

He likes to watch people chew gum or eat.
He doesn't like it when other babies cry.

Likes taking a bath.
Doesn't like the vacuum.

Likes to observe others and smile at strangers.
Doesn't like to cuddle.

Likes being tickled and has started laughing/squealing.
Doesn't like being on his tummy and grunts the whole time.

Likes his mom taking multiple pictures of him in every outfit worn for the first time.
Doesn't like being buckled in his car seat.

10 comments:

Grandma Deni said...

When I look at one picture--all I see is Eric. Then in the next picture he is all Katie. What a cute little boy!

Lydia and Josh said...

He is like a little man in some of these. I'm glad you talked about his personality!

Brett and Kimberly said...

You're too funny and baby Blake is too cute.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Loves his Aunt Jaci and wants to move closer to her! K8...I love all the pictures. I wish I was there to see him in person. He is doing such fun things and is so stinkin' cute! Keep the pictures coming.

Kristen said...

I loved this post! I feel like I know Blake a lot better now! By the way, he was the CUTEST horse. I love how the whole fam dressed up. How fun. I miss you gusy!

● C E L I N A ● said...

What a cutie! I am glad he likes watching people chew gum, in my head its really fascinating to a baby, especially if they blow a bubble.

Jen said...

That little boy is getting so big! I love all the cute outfits!

mikila said...

I love these pictures. Such a handsome boy.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Such a cute post! I'm glad he likes his mom taking pictures of him.. because we love it too!

Mardee Rae said...

Such a cute personality. This is a great post. And, true to form, there was one line that was a real "zinger": "loves his mommy taking multiple pictures in every outfit worn for the first time". Oh, that is so the way it goes.