Monday, November 24, 2008

Latest and Greatest









Blake started sucking his thumb yesterday. And he has started to make the "m" sound- especially when he's crying. Look at those chubby legs!

7 comments:

Grandma Deni said...

He is perfect!

LuAnn said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Blake is so cute. I love that marshmallow man snow suit. That will keep him really cozy! I'm kind of jealous you got to get away and go to a convention. I love being with Jack...but I LOVE seeing him when I've been away from him for a few hours, which rarely happens. :)

Jen said...

That little boy is getting SO big! I hardly recognize him!

Joy Carlton said...

He is so adorable!!!

Kristen said...

Gosh, how fast does this kid grow!?! I LOVE the blue eyes. It looks like he's getting more hair too! I'm counting down the days til we see you!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

He is getting so big! give those legs a squeeze for me!

Lindsey Harman said...

SO big! So cute!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!