Friday, November 6, 2020

Early March 2020 **Start of Pandemic Effects






Cal is always right by my side!  When I'm on the computer, he is on the floor.

End of another basketball season.

Sun Chips at Schwartz Park

Celebrated Becky's birthday at Jenny's house.




I took the Cal and Chet to Costco.  It was a mad house!  Everyone was worried about the unknown future and wanted to stock up.  There was a toilet paper shortage for awhile.  It was so crowded and there was a line clear to the back of the store and wrapping around.  Cal was falling apart crying because he was done.  We inched along--our neighbor happened to be behind us in line.  He asked if I could pull his cart while he went to grab butter.  I agreed, and as he was gone the line started moving fast!  I pushed my full cart with crying Cal and Chet afoot.  Pulled his cart while Pull-Ups spilled from the bottom of his cart.  Too much.

No comments: