Sunday, April 5, 2020

Christmas Festivities

Our tradition continues of decorating gingerbread houses with the Rish's.

Janie and I went to watch Frozen 2 with neighbors Vikki and Lyla.  It was our first time hanging out outside of our house.  

Playing a game called Qwixx after school.

I was called to be the 1st Counselor in the Young Women's presidency.  I loved my calling as the primary chorister--but it was hard to do that every Sunday on top of what else I had going on.  I had to get 5 kids to church and then sit by myself during sacrament meeting.  Then I needed to have energy to sing with the kids for an hour.  Then I needed 5 kids home and fed by myself as Eric had to stay after church.  It was a relief to be done.  And I am excited to work with the young women.



2nd Grade Nutcracker Performance.  Ty was a mouse soldier.


It's great to be a Kindergartener!

I loved joining Janie's class for their Christmas party.  It was fun to meet her friends.  They made rice bags out of socks for animals at the APL to snuggle up against.

No comments: