Sunday, April 5, 2020

Early November 2019

Our last adventure with my parents visiting included driving about 45 minutes to check out the headquarter for King Nut.  It is the same company that supplied Southwest Airlines with peanuts.  They don't serve peanuts on the airplane anymore so my dad wanted to go get some.

Chet drew this picture of him and his friend Leni from Kindergarten.
Chet bought this dog at the dollar store with a birthday gift card.

I had made flyers to pass out to invite friends to our ward primary program.  I knew my kids had taken some.  I'm not sure if I knew that Ty had given one to his teacher.  The week after the program, I found this note attached to our ward program in his binder from school.  His teacher came to church!  I was shocked when I saw this note.  I walked over to Ty and said "You're teacher came to our church!"  Ty calmly said "I know."  I asked him if he talked to her and he said "Yeah, I went up and said hi."  My next questions was "Were you ever going to tell me?!"  I'm pretty sure I got a signature Ty smile and a shoulder shrug.  Ty was a missionary!  And what a nice teacher for showing support to her student.  Later when I talked to Mrs. Spieth at a parent/teacher conference I thanked her for coming.  She said "If my students invite me to something, of course I'm going to go. Plus I liked seeing what different churches are like."  Very cool.

New lamps.

So. Many. Leaves.  Too many really.

Janie had a late over with 4 friends from school.  There was so much high pitched squealing and giggling.  They were just as rowdy as the boys!  Eric took the boys out so we could have girl time.  

Santa Lego

Brothers playing "CandyLandy."

New haircut

Peanut butter arm. 

After school snack/hanging out.

Blake received his arrow of light at Cub Scouts.  The cub scout families from the stake played human foosball.

No comments: