Monday, February 23, 2015

Lots of Snow

Eric left on Valentines day to go to his Grandpa's funeral in Idaho.  While he was gone we had such bad weather.  I didn't know it was going to be bad so we attempted to go to the museum that Saturday.  It was fine driving there but on the way home it was completely white and I couldn't see.  Come to find it was a blizzard.  Church was cancelled that next day.  Then on Monday there wasn't any school for Presidents Day.  On Thursday and Friday we had snow days.  It was a long week!

First real hair cut


We stayed in pajamas a lot.  Ty asks every morning "Can I just wear my pajamas all day?"  



I love this picture.  And his hand.  And his smiley face.


Stringing fruit loops in a fort.  (Ty calls them Fwoot Yu Yoops.)




We worked on this poster during all the snow.  Blake is the spotlight for school this week.  

1 comment:

Lydiahawke said...

Hopefully the snow will be over soon!