Here's our little man. Chet is more alert, aware, curious, and active these days. His legs are always kicking. He does a funny hand flap at the wrist. He loves to observe his siblings. Has started waking up too early the past few weeks--it started in the 6's and has worked its way to the 5's. I'm doing everything I can to tweak his schedule and help him (and myself) sleep in a little more.
He can roll over both ways now, although he mostly goes from back to front. He still sleeps in our bedroom because I don't want to take Ty out of his crib. Ty still naps and sleeps great so I have been unwilling to mess with that. Chet coos and "talks" for the first 20 minutes when he wakes up. It is pretty cute to listen to even if it is super early. Then he starts fussing for food.
All the kids love play with him, but Janie does the most. She always wants to hold him, roll on the floor with him, feed him a puff (and eat one herself), feed him food, feed him a bottle. She has a real live baby doll.
He still has a clogged tear duct in his left eye. He loves taking a bath. He is a trooper to be constantly woken up from naps to get into a freezing car to take or pick up someone from somewhere.
1 comment:
Cute little face. He seems like such a chill baby.
I've been having the same early-morning problem with Nolan. . started at 5:45 consistently, then went to 7 for a few days. The past few days have been before 5. And, letting him cry-it-out in his room with the two other kids isn't really a possibility. I read somewhere that putting them to bed earlier is the trick, so I'm going to try that next. Good luck to you with it too! These little men are so adorable, but moms still need some sort of sleep!
Post a Comment