Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Newport 2013


 Saw the home I lived in until I was 10.  Weird to see it.
 
Home for their pet snails
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mormon Battalion tour in San Diego
 
 
 
Killing time at the airport.  I think we had around 3 to 4 hours to spend.  We found a corner where music was playing so we had a little dance party.
Kids loved taking pictures with my camera.  And running up and down that ramp Eric is on.  And we let them squeal and run because they were happy.
 
 
This is after our flight.  Flight went well.  So glad Eric was there because Ty was so wiggly.  We took about 15 minute shifts and kept passing him back and forth.  Janie Janie bo Banie was coloring next to Eric.  Next thing he knew she had colored marker all over her hands.  Isn't she old enough not to do that?  It took a couple of days to come off. 

2 comments:

littlejensenfamily said...

I love the blonde hair!! It looks so cute! Looks like you had fun with your family! Janie and one of the cousins look a lot a like!

Jen said...

Looks like a super fun trip. ;) So fun that you were able to see Kristen too. I should send you the photos of our kids together. :)