We can finally go to the park. It is really wonderful and I have been in a great mood all week. It was actually really hot. Like in the 80s. I feel like we went straight from winter to summer. This morning we walked to the park and stayed for a couple hours.
Blake played fetch on our way there.
I took this picture while he was swinging. It looks like I cut out a big head and pasted it on his body.
You can see his two top teeth.
Janie likes to dress herself. She is wearing her crocks on the wrong feet. If I ever tell her to put her shoes on she corrects me and says "they're cwocks, not shoes."
1 comment:
Um... hello Eric, in that first picture. And hello Kim in that first pic of Janie. And hello funny with that big head pic of Ty. Can't wait to see them all and win them over! I promise i will call soon! Maybe tonight?
Post a Comment