Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Bike

Here is how our Saturday went.  I woke up at 6am to run with some friends.  (I am going to run a half marathon on June 1st.)  I ran about 8 miles today. 
 
After I got home I took Blake and Janie to look for a new bike for Blake.  He has out grown his and Janie is excited to have his old one.  We found one at Target--on sale no less.  Blake was thrilled.  He is eager to take the training wheels off.  He wanted to make sure that he didn't get a bike with girl colors on it.  Orange, yellow, or red were his preference. 
 
We came home and I crashed.  I slept a couple of hours.  Then we all went out to eat at a new restaurant in town called Rios.  Pretty good.  Then we took the kids to the elementary school park (Where Blake will be going to kindergarten in the fall!).
 
Adult session stake conference was tonight so kids played at friends (Thanks Lindsey!) and we went to the church. 
 
After kids were in bed I grabbed us some Culver's ice cream.  Eric's favorite.  Concrete mixer with reeses peanut butter cups.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like an action packed Saturday! Blake told me about his new bike...he was excited :)

littlejensenfamily said...

Oh man, I was feelin' good about my 5k on June 1st....now I just feel lazy :) Go you!!!