Did I take too many pictures today at the dentist office? Yes I did. I just liked watching Janie hold Blake's bubble gum flavored polish.
Blake was cool, calm, and collected. He gripped the arms of the chair as it was lowered.
Janie multi-tasking with pretzels in the other hand.
Always along for the ride.
She started out the day crying because she didn't want to go. After watching Blake she was happy and got in the chair and put on the butterfly glasses. I thought she was actually going to participate. Then she started getting scared and sassy and she ripped the bib off and said she didn't want it. After a little we got her to get her teeth polished and then she laughed at the spit sucker. When the dentist came in she wanted nothing to do with him and we called it a day.
3 comments:
Multitasking--haha. Cute shoes, Blake.
Ha ha!! Way to take your kids to the dentist. We haven't been in a while and I'm dreading it! Oh, and your kids are too cute!
Haha! These crack me up!
Post a Comment