It took Eric and Blake 1.5 hours to clear our driveway and walkway one morning. Blake loves to "shuffle" snow. After he ate breakfast he found out that Eric was outside shoveling. Blake had to go out and help. He worked the rest of the time until Eric was done. He took a good nap that day.
Eric took the kids out yesterday in our front yard and they built a little hill to slide down. At first they used a grocery bag to slide on. But then we found a poster board that worked much better. The kids loved it. We need to buy some sleds and go real sledding. We never have. I'm so glad that Eric likes to play in the snow with the kids. I would run outside and snap some pictures that then say See Ya. Then I'd watch from the window and smile and wave. When Eric went down the hill I told him he looked like a big penguin.
1 comment:
Why do kids love the snow so much? They look so cute with their rosy cheeks! I would stay inside like you. :)
Post a Comment