We had our own Christmas morning on the 24th. It was our first year having a tree (fake tree that is. Eric won that debate for now). We loved doing Christmas activities in the month of December. Blake and Janie are at such fun ages to get excited about all of this. Their favorite present was this indoor trampoline. We need something to help get their energy out with these cold Michigan winters.
We flew to Arizona Christmas Eve night to spend a week with my family. Two of my sisters live there so that was the meeting place this year. I am so bummed that my camera is taking blurry pictures. None of these are very good and I don't have that many. I will post more when my sisters send me some.
Janie loved getting presents to give to people to help them open. She didn't care what was inside and would turn towards the tree to grab another before seeing what the present was.
And proof to my sisters, Brie, and Jill that I made a Christmas craft!
3 comments:
love your Christmas craft!
posted by eric? did he make the christmas craft? I love the pic of blake with ty in front of him and ty is all, "i'm not so sure about this". Also love the one of all the kids. Love to see how everyone is growing.
Ha ha ha!! Love the christmas craft! So cute! And all the kiddies in their christmas jammies... to die for! And an indoor tramp... yes please!
Post a Comment