Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Janie Update
* Janie has been climbing out of her crib lately and refuses to take naps. Yesterday during nap time she came into my room while I was resting on my bed. She said she would take a nap in my bed. She snuggled up and put her nose to my nose. All I could see were her cute chubby cheeks. She just stared at me and patted my cheek and hugged my neck and smiled.
* Very sweet and will pat a kids back or give a hug when they are crying. Her nursery teachers said that she will find a toy and try to give it to a kid if they are in time out.
* Very excited for this baby to come. She tells me that the baby is crying in my tummy. She tells others that the baby is coming in "Juwy." Says she will help me feed the baby, sings songs, and change diapers. She will randomly come up and kiss my belly.
* Loves being a girl. She knows that girls get to have their nails painted, wear bows, headbands, and dresses. She will tell Blake how he is a boy. Today she said "When Blake turns into a girl he can wear them."
* Continues to love food and snacks. She just can't help herself and even if we have the same treat she always wants to try a bite.
* We just got her a twin bed and put it in Blake's room. I don't know that I'm ready for her to sleep in there but just want it ready for when she does. We don't have sheets for it. She is so excited to sleep in it that she cried and cried when I put her in her crib tonight. I told her that we don't have sheets for her bed. Then she got mad and said "Then I will walk to the store!" I asked her what she was going to get at the store. "Sheets!"
* Overall is easy going and happy. She has some sass which is funny to watch, but she is pretty great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that she tells you she is going to walk to the store for sheets!!! She does have sass! Love you little Janie!
Post a Comment