Sunday, June 24, 2012

Roomie


Brie and her husband Nate were spending the weekend in Chicago and came here for a quick visit.  They got here late Saturday night and left after church on Sunday.  It's funny because they both visited us in California when I was big pregnant with Blake, then again in Chicago when I was almost due with Janie, and now again when I'm ready to pop.  They are going to business school in Virginia and we are excited to go visit them there.  Thanks for coming D and thanks for the popcorn!

2 comments:

Briana Weir said...

so much fun! it was great to see your cute kids. miss you d! thanks for having us!

JulieB said...

Hi Katie! It was fun to catch up on your blog. Congrats on your new baby Ty. He is so cute! If you do come to VA, you need to come visit us too. We're 45 min out of DC.