Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Smore 7 Layer Cake

Last night I had some friends over to celebrate a few birthdays.  I had seen this cake online and wanted to make it so it was the perfect chance.  My friend Lindsey helped me make this intense cake.  2 layers of brownie, 2 layers of chocolate chip cookie, 2 layers of cheesecake, 1 layer of graham cracker, marshmallow frosting, and chocolate frosting.  It was pretty delicious if I do say so myself, and fun to share with friends. 



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yum we should made this at my house. I must have the recipe I love smores.

Melanie said...

Yummy cake! I've had a similar one, called campfire cake. I didn't have to make it though! Looks like a lot of work!

Lydia and Josh said...

looks intense!

Melodi said...

Mmmmm. Email me the recipe will you?

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

It looks delicious!!!