Friday, April 6, 2012

Pre Easter


A friend in our neighborhood had chicks and a duck for a little while. Blake wanted nothing to do with them. At first Janie just followed them around. A week later we were over there and all she wanted to do was hold one after another. I didn't have my camera then but it was so cute! Especially because she was so serious about it all and kept trying to hide her smile.

They loved making Easter cookies. When the dough was gone they frantically licked any crumbs and flour they could find on the counter. When frosting the cookies Janie could not help but dip her knife in and eat the frosting. She would dip it in, slink down in her chair with a funny look on her face, and then eat the frosting where I couldn't see her.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Janie is my kind of girl. I can't help but eat the frosting too!

Denise said...

Katie--Janie is SO YOU!

Briana Weir said...

haha, i love janie and i don't even know her!

Maggie Dalton said...

I am SO excited to come see you! Bentley is going to have a blast.

Brett and Kimberly said...

Blake looks like a different kid! He is growing up so much. A mini Eric. And I LOVE Janie's hair. OOO I miss them.