Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday








Blake went to Primary for the first time today. I had told him before church that if he needed to go potty during class to tell the teacher and they would have me come take him. Three times during Sunday school and 3rd hour, Eric or I were summoned to take him potty. Although he did go each time, he was just using that to see us because he was a little nervous. When I picked him up at the end of class, Blake was holding Eric's watch. I thought it was cute that Eric gave it to him to remind him that we were going to come back and get him. All in all he did great and was excited to show what he had made in class.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I thought it was adorable that Eric gave Blake his watch. Blake did well on his first day :)

Denise said...

Holding hands. That is one cute pic! Eric is so wise.

Melissa said...

So cute!! I hope Penny gets cute hair like Janie.

Lydia and Josh said...

Great pics Katie!! I miss you.

Briana Weir said...

oh my gosh that's right! primary! man, can he really be that big already? the watch thing is adorable. way to go, eric glenn jensen!

Maggie Dalton said...

Love it :) Janie's hair is dang cute.
- maggie

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Oh my goodness can they get any cuter? They look so grown up! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Jill said...

That last picture made me want to cry!! SOOOOOO cute!