Monday, January 23, 2012

Lately


I have not been a good picture taker lately. Here are the only two I've taken in awhile. We go to the museum every Wednesday. Recently Blake and Janie have a little routine--Blake is always the doctor in the ambulance and Janie is the patient. I love when they play nicely together.


My friend and old roommate Jill made my kids the cutest hats! We got them in the mail last week and have worn them every day. She is so talented. Thank you Jill!

3 comments:

Briana Weir said...

sweet hats! i love that our kids all have originals by jill! i get compliments on emmy's every single time she wears it.

and, of course, adorable kids.

Jill said...

Yea!! Thanks for the photo KT Jane!! Makes me happy! What cute kids you have! For reals sorry we keep missing each other on the phone! And that I can be lame about calling back! And I've become a stinky blog pal but I'm determined to get better again.

Really though, I'm so glad we're friends.

You're kids are growing up too fast! They really are so so so so so cute KT. What a lady Janie has become!

I am happiest during the day when my kids are playing well together. I LOVE IT!!!

Maggie Dalton said...

Love the hats and the drawing on Blake's face :)