Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pleasanton


When we first got home Blake was terrified of Missy. He soon calmed down and they became buds. He liked to feed her Kix. He called her Missy Dog all day long.



We visited wih friends Jen and Michelle from Sunnyvale. It was so fun to catch up and see their cute kids.




We met up with Chicago friends Marianne and Mya at a park.



Lots and lots of parks.




My mom and I like to go to Bianca's for pulled pork sandwiches on sour dough rolls. So good.



Here we are saying goodbye at the airport. We had such a great time!

1 comment:

keri said...

Oh my goodness! Blake holding a dog! So surprised to see this. I called Abbie over to show her...."if he can make a friend with a dog, so can you!" she just walked away! I don't think she'll ever get over her fear.