I get weird on my kids birthdays and I think I feel sad because they are getting older. I like to look at pictures from when they are born.
Here are some things Janers is doing:
* Even though she doesn't say them perfectly, she says words a certain way so I know what she is saying. Mama, Dada, Elmo, book, cheese, ball, bear, amen, Bl for Blake, quack, moo, cracker, blueberry, balloon, ba ba, uh oh, Jesus, num num, meow.
* Has become a pickier eater lately
* She has a killer dance. I need to post a video because it is pretty awesome.
* She cries when she doesn't get what she wants.
* Gets so excited when Blake is around. She always goes to his room when he is napping because she wants to play with him.
* Loves patty cake, itsy bitsy spider, wheels on the bus.
* Has been walking for a few weeks now.
* Loves to be out and about
* Scrunches her nose when she smiles
4 comments:
Katie - YOU ARE HOT! Seriously, lookin good sister!
Also, Janie is too cute! My favorite picture is the last one where you are oblivious to Blake's fit! You look so experienced!
happy birthday Janie! We love you!
Happy bday little cute one! I thought of her on that day and remembered the conversation we had on the phone that day, trying to pick out a name for her. I seriously CANNOT believe it has been a year. And that I still don't know her! WE NEED a get-together this spring/summer! Cute kids and cute mom. Jill is right-- you look so good.
NO WAY! What a little dolly! Congratulations on such a great girl and a great year.
one year already?! happy birthday to Janie! Looks like she had a great day.
Post a Comment