Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cheerios


Usually when I get ready in the morning I leave Blake in front of a movie so that he doesn't get into trouble. This morning he was busy playing on the floor with a handful of cheerios and bucket so I thought I'd risk it. I later called to Blake to see what he was doing. Lately his response when he is doing something he shouldn't is "Mommy, I don't know what I'm doing." He had climbed up to get the box of cheerios and dumped all of them out. He even made cheerio angels. Eric's only concern was that they were regular and not honey nut.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Looks fun to me! Go Blake!

Briana Weir said...

Ha! I love it! He looks sooooo long in that last pic. I esp. love "I don't know what I am doing". I'm going to have to try that one.

Jill said...

ha ha ha!! So creative!

Lydia and Josh said...

fun! i want to make cheerio angels

Marita Jensen said...

I don't know which would be the funnest, making snow angels or cheerio angels. Definitely the cheerios taste better. So fun to see all the pictures of our beautiful grandchildren.

Stephen said...

So cute! And I've never seen such a good use for dumped cheerios.