Sunday, November 7, 2010
First Snow
It snowed a lot last Friday and it was so fun! I don't know if Blake remembers it from last year. He liked eating the snow and making footprints. I had my first official day of work on Saturday and when I came home we had a snowman on our grass. Eric made this little fella with the kids. I am so proud of him for taking pictures all by himself, and for dressing Janie in Blake's old snow outfit. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That snowman is awesome. It was 85 degrees here today!
I LOVE THE SNOWMAN! I have never really made a snowman. Its WAY harder than it looks.
Thats fun. How was work? Kids look so cute in there costumes!!
I'm glad you're excited about it! I dread snow / winter, so I'm glad you're a good sport about it.
I love that the snowman's arm is covering Janie's face. Priceless husband picture. :)
Ok wow. There is nothing i love more than that second pic. it's kind of like that american gothic painting mixed with a christmas story (I can't put my arms down!). Also that is a LOT of snow. I think it was like in the 60's here the past couple days. Unseasonably warm. i want to hear about work!
I've totally missed checking your blog. That snowman is awesome!! Oooh, you're going to have lots of snow.
Janie looks Adorable in Blake's old snow suit.
Did you get my email about Christmas? We want to see you guys!
Wow, I can't believe you got snow already! The first snow is always the best!
GO ERIC!!!
Okay, these kids kill me with their cuteness! And I want to make a snowman, maybe this year we will get to!
I am so glad I do not have to suffer through the snow by myself =)
CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I get to see you in...
38 days! (ish)
Post a Comment