* Whenever I ask him what he wants to do he says "Play a game or something."
* For the past month or so we have been working on saying the "s" sound. He would always omit the sound with blends like the word "smoke." Anyways, I praise him when he says it right and he is always so proud. Today we were waiting at the doctors and Janie started clapping her hands (a recent development). I was so excited and kept squealing "yay!" for her. Blake I guess was feeling ignored or needed some praise himself so he looked and me and yelled "smell!" I made an equally big squeal for his s word.
* Sometimes when I tuck Blake in he will ask me "Who loves me?" And I will name everyone I can think of. He beams. Whenever I stop he asks "Who else loves me?" I always have to end by telling him that everyone loves him.
* Sometimes when I ask Blake to do something (like sing a song) he says "No. I'm too big."
* The other day we went for a walk and Blake asked if we should go straight or normal (pointing to a turn).
1 comment:
He is so funny. Tell him I love him!
Post a Comment