Saturday, September 18, 2010
Apples and Grapes
We are now a fruit picking family. We drove up to a big red barn, grabbed a couple of bags, and walked through rows and rows of trees and vines. The rows are labeled so you know which apple you are picking. And the apples only cost 50 cents a pound. And I found a quarter on the floor. I don't think I've ever gone and picked any sort of fruit and I loved it. There sure are plenty of places to pick fruit around here. There are farmers and fields everywhere. I mean miles and miles and miles of them. So different from anywhere I've ever lived before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun. Are you going to make applesauce??? I love Janie's cute little smiley face. Your kids are adorable.
Looks like fun! I want to find a place like that around here! Your kids are so stinkin cute btw!
So fun! I wish it were Fall here too.
i totally want to go do that. i love apples. and how much do i love that face janie is making in that second picture? that first one of blake is super cute too. And call me crazy but he reminds me of lydia in that one.
How fun! We're going to do this soon too.
Post a Comment